There are so many things to learn about Ebay. It’s not terribly complicated and once you get the basic stuff down it is just a matter of repetition. Volume is the key for success on Ebay.
Here are a few things to keep in mind as you get started:
- Create a business account with Ebay and paypal to get the greatest benefit
- Focus on building your feedback right away by buying items and selling used items
- Feedback creates authority
- Feedback helps avoid scammer headaches
- Feedback shows Ebay you are interacting on their platform
- Get rid of negative mindset including the following
- I don’t want to handle product…
- I don’t have a place to store it…
- What if it doesn’t sell…
- I don’t want to go to thrift stores…
- I don’t want to go to yard sales, estate sales…
- I can’t…
- It’s hard…
- Everything can be researched on Ebay before you invest in it.
- You can filter by sold listings in the ebay app after doing a search
- Look for the same item
- Pay attention to how much it sold for
- Did it sell with free shipping?
- How often did it sell?
- How long ago was the most recent sale?
- If you work with items you can get your hands on, you can make money faster
- You can make higher profits
- You look more legit to Ebay
- You don’t have to start with a warehouse full of items
- You gain valuable practice
Check out the video below for some great tips that will help you get things started on Ebay.